Steval specializes in projects, and have successfully completed both Greenfield and Brownfield projects, and are capable of completing projects on a turnkey basis.
Fabrication, erection and installation of:
- Boilers and valve
- Mechanical equipment
- Material handling
- Structural steel
- Steel platework
- Steel tanks
- Pressure vessels
- A safe and healthy working environment
- Passionate environmental protection awareness
- Compliance with statuary legislation and client requirements
Steval employs its own quality management system, which is fully compliant with ISO 9002. For on-site work Steval is flexible enough to adapt to clients requirements, without compromising on quality.
All terrain cranes, rough terrain forklifts, site LD vehicles, links and trucks, auto submerged tank welders, 300 ton tank jacking systems, site generators, super link trucks and diesel welding clusters
Steval is capable of handling projects of varying sizes and complexity. Operating both nationally and internationally, our footprint now stretches across 14 African countries:
- Angola, Botswana, Chad, DRC, Ghana
- Mozambique, Namibia, Sierra Leone
- South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland
- Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Zambia.